New 5.11 Taclite Pro Pants, made of quality Polycotton Ripstop fabric, are the lighter version of traditional 5.11 Tactical Pants. Durable, breathable (174g) and functional, are perfect for any outdoor activities, including hunting and hiking, and features fully gusseted crotch that allows for full range of movement, quick-access multipurpose pockets, strategically located for easy access to all kinds of gear, belt loops thick enough to support a large belt to carry the weight of a sidearm, cuffs or other equipment, YYK zip fly with Prym snap, and elastic straps sewn to the side parts of the belt list for even better fit. What is more Taclite Pro Pants are treated with HT Teflon Wear Resistant Finish for stain and soil resistance.
- We recommend that you measure your waist and compare your measurements with our drop down menu
- ‘W’ – stands for ‘Waist’; ‘L’ stands for ‘Leg’. Numbers are measurements in ‘inches’
- Two cargo pockets with Velcro. Patented slash rear pockets with Velcro
- Magazine/cell phone pocket. External knife pocket. Trademarked rear web strap
- Double-reinforced seat and knees. Material: 65% Polyester, 35% Cotton, Ripstop