This heavy duty Combat Rucksack is a low-cost variant of the original German Bundeswehr combat backpack, has 65 litres capacity and features large main compartment with full length inner sleeve pocket, separate bottom boot compartment, two side packets and two additional top cover pockets. Furthermore it comes with padded shoulder straps, removable and adjustable waist strap, snow collar with drawstring, multiple compression straps and durable carrying handle on the top. The Combat Rucksack from Brandit offers great amount of carrying space and is perfect for military, hunting as well as camping or hiking.
- Capacity: 65 litres. Dual chamber design. Main compartment with large full length inner sleeve pocket. Zipped bottom boot compartment
- Two side pockets with protective flaps. Top flap cover with two additional pockets. Adjustable padded shoulder straps
- Adjustable and removable waist strap with buckle. Snow collar with drawstring. Durable drag handle. Name / ID tag holder
- Multiple compression straps with buckles. Various straps for attaching additional equipment. Water resistant inner coating
- Material: 100% Nylon. Dimensions: 24.8″x16.9 “x8.3” (63x43x21cm). Weight: 1050g