Seamless Tubular Scarf with High UV-Protection
This scarf has a wide variety of uses, for example as a headscarf, balaclava, headband, cap, desert scarf, pirate scarf, hairband, scarf, beanie, bandana, shawl, ear warmer, etc.
Universal size (> 6 1/2)
It is made from elastic 100% polyester microfibre Coolmax® Extreme fabric that keeps its shape well, as well as being breathable, soft and antibacterial.(Samples of fabrics have been tested for erythermally effective UV protection by LEITAT-Textile Technology Institutes in accordance with the standard AS/NZS4399:1996 “Sun protective clothing-Evaluation and Classification”, results ranged from 93,3% (UPF≥15) to 96,7% (UPF≥30), averaging 95% UV protection (UPF≥20)).
The scarf is machine washable at 30 degrees but cannot be tumble dried. It does, however, air dry very quickly.
`Eco-Tex Standard 100´ (Inspection No. 2005AN4661, AITEX)
Made in Spain
- High UV Protection Buff® can be worn as a neckerchief, headband, wristband, mask, hairband, balaclava, scarf, scrunchie, saharaine, pirate cap, beanie or bandana.
- Made with 100% Coolmax® Extreme – this special four channel fibre forms a transport system that pulls moisture away from the skin to the outer layer of the fabric. It then dries that moisture faster than any other fabric and thermoregulates the body.
- High UV Protection Buff® weighs 37g/1.3 oz and measures 51cm x 24.5cm/20.1″ x 9.6″
- Designed to fit most adults, but if you require something smaller, try Medium/Junior size. There are no irritating seams or hems and High UV Protection Buff® is machine washable and non iron. Buff® headwear won’t lose its elasticity, is colour fast and won’t fade.
- Treated with Polygiene® your Buff® headwear will remain fresh as the silver ions prevent the build up of bacteria in the fabric
- Certified to meet Oeko-Tex® Standard 100
- 95 % UV Protection
- Moisture Management
- Odor Resistant