The new 2016 Sky Master Series is the top of the range products from Caribee, Australia’s favourite travel and leisure brand. Caribee have more than 50 years experience supplying quality travel goods to young, and not so young, Australian backpackers and worldwide adventurers. Meticulous attention to detail is demonstrated in every aspect while the advance harness makes carrying this pack an absolute breeze. One of the most advanced backpacks with wheels currently available on the market anywhere worldwide. Light weight, innovative and stylish.
Wheeled Travel Packs have many practical advantages. Here are a few things you might want to consider when deciding which travel pack to buy.
Wheeled Travel Packs have a very rigid back as the handles go the length of the backpack when pushed in, which enables the whole front of the backpack to be hinged on clips as with the Sky Master Series and Fast Track Series. The zips open all the way round like a suitcase. Those who have travelled with a top load only backpack will realise just how useful this feature is. There’s nothing worse than having to empty the entire contents of your pack to get at a piece of equipment you packed at the bottom of your top-loader rucksack. The wheels also mean that transporting the backpack is a great deal easier than normal. It considerably reduces the strain on your upper body when you can simply wheel it around town! For those backpackers that like to go off the beaten track then the harness system is well padded and comfortable and gives good support.
However, if you plan to do a lot of trekking where you will be carrying the pack most of the time then choose a good quality travel pack / rucksack instead. Have a look at the Caribee Mallorca or Jet Pack available here on Amazon
- The new 2016 Sky Master Series is the top of the range products from Caribee, Australia’s favourite travel and leisure brand. Meticulous attention to detail is demonstrated in every aspect while the advance harness makes carrying this pack an absolute breeze. One of the most advanced backpacks with wheels currently available on the market anywhere worldwide. Light weight, innovative and stylish. Popular with world travellers, gap year adventurers and for sports tours.
- Straight tube aluminium trolley design maximizes your packing space and reduces weight; Rugged oversized free flow wheels; Bio-form concealable harness system with padded hip belt and lumbar support so you can carry it on your back in rough terrain; Hip belt wheel covers protects your clothing from grime.
- Full length main zip opening makes packing and unpacking clear and simple; Dual opening main compartment is ideal for separating your clothing from your footwear; Integrated lower zip shoe compartment; Multiple internal zip pockets and compression system keeps your gear secure; Lockable zip housings; Very strong nylon construction; Heavy duty SBS #10 size zip (normal bags use a #8 zip or less) for the main compartment.
- Daypack :- The zip off, multi-purpose detachable day pack features multiple pockets and storage space, ideal for side trips and for carry-on luggage while your main pack is in the hold. Twin compartment design; Internal organiser with comms pocket; Bottle pockets; Concealable shoulder straps with harness attachment clips; Hydration compatible; Twin front zip utility pockets.
- Dimensions: 80L (inc. daypack) 70 x 44 x 28cm (main pack); Weight: 5.1kg. Also available in smaller 70L size. You might also like to have a look at the Caribee Fast Track 85 which is similar. There are videos demonstrating these products on You Tube.