These leather wallets are handmade in the same workshops as our leather briefcases on the outskirts of La Paz, Bolivia. Each wallet has a small textile panel on the front, making each one unique as these vary in colour and design. The wallets come in 4 different colours (black, brown, beige and burgundy). Inside are numerous pockets including a zipped pocket for loose change. They are fully lined and also have a zipped pocket on the reverse. This is a very well made and longlasting product.
Tumi Latin American Crafts was founded in 1978 promoting fair trade crafts and goods with Latin America, working closely with organisations such as Traidcraft and Oxfam Trading. We have worked with our partners in Latin America for many years and ensures that we pay a fair price (set by our partners), good working conditions and a sustainable future for our workers and their children. Thank you for being part of this.
- textile pattern will vary, please select the colour of the leather you would like
- A unique gift and it’s fair trade – Gift message and gift wrapping available
- We have many other types of purses, check out other products sold by Tumi
- Zipped pocket inside and ouside
- 17cm when open and 9cm high. One size only