The Montane Featherlite Down Vest Gilet water resistant shell and PEAQ breathable down liner work in concert to repel water, retain heat and wick sweat away from the body for a comfortable fit. An anatomical design and 750+ PEAQ down fill enable the Montane Featherlite Down Vest Gilet to adhere to the contours of the wearer’s body and retain their core body heat, respectively. A durable Pertex Quantum outer membrane offers complete, consistent windproof and water-resistant protection in wintry conditions. Designed for an unimpeded range of arm motion, the vest also packs away into an accompanying Stuff Sac, allowing it to be packed, stowed and carried easily in a rucksack. Pockets provide safe, secure storage of essential valuables and can also accommodate the wearer’s hands on particularly cold occasions.
- PEAQ® Down Liner – 100% windproof PERTEX® Quantum outer with a superior DWR
- Down – Exceptionally high quality goose down with 750+ fill power.
- Pockets – Two deep hand-warmer pockets with YKK reverse coils.
- Full Length Zip – Reversed and baffled two way YKK front zip for ease of use with a backpack or climbing harness.
- Adjustable Waist Hem – Prevents spindrift entry and heat loss.