The Osprey Sojourn 80 offers you the perfect combination of rucksack and suitcase. This travel bag has a unique, injection moulded HighRoadTM chassis, consisting of an ABS polymer plastic for durability and using polyurethane wheels that eat tarmac for breakfast. For comfort and control, a retractable ErgoGripTM handle ensures that wherever you go, your bag will follow. The Sojourn also excels where wheels won’t go, transforming in seconds to a fully operational backpack. Whilst being carried the weight disappears through a padded spacer mesh lumbar and hipbelt. A fully adjustable harness accommodates any size & shape and the mesh-ventilated backsystem delivers the warm weather comfort you’d expect from Osprey. Inside the bag you will discover a multitude of organization options; including a liquid/accessory pocket and dual mesh pockets to separate dirty clothes and shoes.
- Adjustable trampoline suspended mesh backsystem
- Retractable handle with ErgoGripTM
- Zip and Clip daypack attachment
- Zip away torso-adjustable, removable harness and hipbelt
- Dual front daisy chains offer flexible attachment options